Do you remember your first lunch box? I do. It was a plastic orange Fraggle Rock flip top box, with a matching thermos. It was horrendously ugly, but I loved it.
Fortunately, there are more stylish options for our children. Choose from great printed bags, customizable kits and even ‘looks like me’ lunch boxes.
Inside, pack up some animal shaped sandwiches into adorable reusable food bags. Include the requisite fruits and veggies and maybe a cookie.
Don’t forget to tuck in a love note. It's food for the soul.
Lovely lunch accessories:
1. Matryoshka Doll Lunch Sac by Sugar Booger (Sprogs, $16.50)
2. Hoot Good Lunch Snack Set by Sugar Booger (Sprogs, $15)
3. Hungry Monster Zippee Lunch Tote by Sugar Booger (Sprogs, $22.50)
4. Pesonalized Yubo Lunch Box by CHILDish (CHILDish, $45)
5. Lunch Punch - Critter Cutters (Wee Love Baby Boutique, $18.99)
6. Green Apple Lunchkit by Goodbyn (Bumblebee Baby & Kids, $27.00)